How do I successfully launch a product?
Are you a teenage entrepreneur with the passion and skills to create a product from scratch but don't know the best ways to launch it into the world? This is a week you won't want to miss!
What is it?
From August 1-5th, we'll help you answer these questions:
- How can I raise money? Crowdfunding, bootstrap, investment, and more.
- How do I define success? Millions of users, millions of dollars, or both?!
- If I build it, will customers come? If not - why and what to do?
- How can I keep making my product better after it's launched?
- My first launch failed, now what?
We'll explore all these ideas and more. In this week-long entrepreneurship camp you'll learn from mentors and coaches who have launched, grown, (and some) sold their own companies. You'll hear about their best tips, tricks, and failures (to avoid) and get hands-on guidance on how to bring your product to market. Plus we'll practice pitching your idea and refining your elevator statement so you can best talk about the benefits of your product.
At the end, you'll have a clear go-to-market strategy that could include a launch video, website, Kickstarter campaign, or some combination of those.
When: August 1-5th, 9:30-4:30pm
Who: Teenagers, 13-18
Where: Austin, TX - Fibercove, 1700 South Lamar
Cost: $800 for the full week (scholarships available)